Quote Un'Quote

CHANGE
Your ATTITUDE
And It will CHANGE
Your LIFE

December 15, 2013

Going Strong

It was my curiosity that got me to blogging. As I wondered what should be my first post.

It began with the topic of name and as I published it six years ago, kept checking on the pages now and then for comments to come across.

The only one comment that I got for the post got me excited and from there on begin the journey of writing for which there has been no looking back.

Though there were times wherein I wondered if I can write or was it just a figment of my imagination. The comments that have been received states otherwise and I am grateful to you to make me think otherwise J

Six years!! A pretty long time. When I look back but it has been more than a space than to express my thoughts and share it with you to ponder upon.


Thank you for making the journey worthwhile and look forward to the same in the future.

No comments: