Quote Un'Quote

CHANGE
Your ATTITUDE
And It will CHANGE
Your LIFE

April 16, 2012

Day XVI

It feels so good when you express the feelings and letting your heart out. I just did that. Know that it means nothing for the other person but definitely feels good.

This world seriously does not work on common sense but know the control of power. Today that power was in the hands of the auto driver. There was an auto strike as they make demands to hike prices.

One would have actually listened to their demands but they tamper with the meters and don’t even stop when going empty, will come with all kind of excuses and also have the right to refuse. Please tell me why the state govt is not doing anything about it and why we as people not doing anything about it.

My heart broke today when I came to know that two of my crushes were married and one is even expecting. Ouch it hurts L

No comments: