Quote Un'Quote

CHANGE
Your ATTITUDE
And It will CHANGE
Your LIFE

May 18, 2010

Tagged With Awards #2



Last week was a pleasant surprise when DreamyGal & Choco decided to shower this blog with awards. That only tells that people are not getting bored coming out here and visit this place :)

So here I am conducting an awards ceremony and hope the awardees turn to give their speech and collect their awards. First let me layout the rules first:

1) Thank the person who gave you this award. (Thank you Dreamy Gal & Choco)

2) Share 7 things about yourself/you find beautiful.

3) Pass the award along to 5-10 bloggers (changed the numbers) who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!

4) Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award

Tagged

I am going to do a mishmash of what I find beautiful and telling something about myself. Here it goes:

I. I am ambidextrous; do the opposite of what Sachin Tendulkar does.

II. I find early mornings and nights beautiful coz one can truly enjoy their surroundings which is quiet and less chaotic compare to the hustle bustle during the day.

III. I am not known for watching romantic movies; still some of my favorites are romantic songs. Strange ha?

IV. Find beauty in the power of words, one can use it to make it sound powerful, heart rendering, raising spirits of the soul and in the end they are just words without emotions.

V. I played a prank on a guy on Valentine's day in office (years back) and he still doesn't know if the card he received was from an admirer or a prank :)

VI. I have a fascination for antiques, old items, history and monuments.

VII. This blog was a result of curiosity and I am happy that I explored it.
 Circle of Friends Award




The award for the Circle of Friends goes to (drums beating):

Rakesh, Sunil, Choco, IHM, Winnie the Poohi, Shwetz, Rashmi, Deepali, Rohini, Blunt Edges, Grayquill, Shas, Uncommon Sense and Dreamy Gal.
he Beautiful Blogger Award




The award for the Beautiful Blogger goes to (drums beating):

Shas, Grayquill, Choco, Shwetz and Sunil (he has changed his blog into a photo blog, do check it out)

he Versatile Blogger Award



The award for the Versatile Blogger goes to (drums beating):

Rakesh, Uncommon Sense, Dreamy Gal and Indian Pundit

The Mind Blowing Blog Award 




The Mind Blowing Award goes to (drums beating):

Winnie the Poohi and Dreamy Gal (these are the only two blogs that comes to my mind when I think of the above award)

PS: Wont be able to follow the last rule. Its good to see people deciding to follow this blog by becoming a Bhakt of this blog. A big thank you followed by a hug :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats for the awards *music and applause* :)it was good to know more abt u :D esp d valentine part ;):P n thanx for passing the awards to me too :)

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Many congratulations and thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Awww...Thank you ..Thank you..Thank you... I am a Beautiful Friend! :)

PS: I am a Beautiful Blogger twice now! Yipee! Does that add to the Beauty quotient in any way? :)

PPS: Ambidextrous? Might impressed, I must say!

Blunt Edges said...

dangu dangu :D

***wipes tears***
on this eventful day, i wish 2 thank my parents, my friends, my immediate family, my extended family, friends of my immediate family, friends of my extended family...u get the drift right?

n yeah i wanna thank survivor too :D

rohini said...

thnx a lot...thnx for considering me suitable for this award...thnx agn :-)

Sh@s said...

Thanks a ton! It was a complete surprise for me :)

Winnie the poohi said...

Aww yogi!! Two awards and mind blowing? whoa! I wish I could live upto your praise.. :D

Thank you :)

Tall Guy said...

@ All

Thank you, Thank you (taking a bow) :)

@ Blunt Edges

You deserved it Mate :D

@ Winnie

You always do :)