Quote Un'Quote

CHANGE
Your ATTITUDE
And It will CHANGE
Your LIFE

April 3, 2009

Hmmm....

Spoke to one of my ex-team leader today after 3 years. She was one of those I looked up to but lost my respect in the end as things turned ugly.

I guess in the back of our minds we both knew about the past but on the surface we were nice to each other. She said that she will stay in touch but if I know her better, I will never hear from her again unless my friend decides to give her the phone which he did today!!

2 comments:

Winnie the poohi said...

Sometimes its hard to accept tht things are wrong.. at those times we lose relationship.. but life sometimes brings you together in weird ways and then you realize how stupid you really were in the past.. umm makes sense?

Tall Guy said...

@ Winnie

We lose relationship when we stop making the efforts, but they don't matter any more...