Quote Un'Quote

CHANGE
Your ATTITUDE
And It will CHANGE
Your LIFE

February 18, 2009

Mysteries of the World

Do you ever wonder if there is more to the world than we can see? Often I end up reading up some stories on the web on historical monuments, mysteries unexplained and sometimes see them on Discovery or National Geographic Channel.

It does make me wonder and take notice of it. I am simply amazed by the Pyramids of Giza. Imagine building something like that at a time when there was no technology to support them with astrological precision. Think about the Nazca lines or for that matter the Black knight satellite or the Easter Island statues.

I wish I could have been a explorer and go and find out more about this places. Our modern day depicts that we are heavily dependent on technology and run after the money for our bread & butter. Who knows someday if I do have enough moolah with me, I might make a TV series on such anomalies. Pray that I do :)

P.S: You can click on the names of the places to know more about the same. Also check out the below links, you won't be disappointed.

Unsolved Mysteries of the World
Mysteries of the Ancient World
World Mysteries

5 comments:

Sunil said...

Keep up the curiosity and some day you definitely will explore the unknown.
I believe that every generation has something to give to the next generation which will somehow remain unexplained.

Have a nice day!!

Winnie the poohi said...

I know what you mean! I feel the same!

I wish I had the guts to just do it!

Tall Guy said...

@ Sunil

Thanks buddy, I hope we can unravel it sometime

@ Winnie

You can join me :)

Deepali said...

Oh lots of such mysteries in the world. I don't think we will decipher most of these mysteries because life was different then. We don't even know how these things were built let alone why...

Tall Guy said...

@ Deepali

Unless you really want to...., you can.