Quote Un'Quote

CHANGE
Your ATTITUDE
And It will CHANGE
Your LIFE

April 29, 2012

XXVIII


[Thinking, thinking, staring at the screen, still thinking…………………. finally a topic strikes]

It’s real hard to write these days to think of something to write on this blogs especially with all my time devoted to work. (No, I don’t follow the work is worship rule, still stuck L)

This week people simply loved to scream, make me run around and yes finally getting things down with suspense till the last minute. Who said one needs to act in a movie to do that when I can get that all in real life.

If one thought that there is a scarcity of fools out in the world, I would say its otherwise. Common sense and logic also seems to be a rare skill that people have. No one would listen to it only want things to go their way. Thank god there is something called facts.

No comments: