Quote Un'Quote

CHANGE
Your ATTITUDE
And It will CHANGE
Your LIFE

April 25, 2012

Day XXIV


I await your company in the nigh as I look up, here and there to sense your presence in the night.

To be touched and embraced by you. Where are you, when needed the most?

Your touch keeps me awake in the night as I search for you in the middle of the night.

It makes me twirl between the sheets of my bed as my mind finds itself lost into thick forest of mindless thoughts.

Your games keep me sleepy in the day, troubling me to go on with my routine. Such is an effect of you.

I miss you, when you leave me for days and make me look for you, force to live without you

Why do you do that, when you know I cannot live without you? My night is incomplete without your hold in your arms.

When are you going to come to me, as I wait for you to come and take me back to my world of dreams……

No comments: