Quote Un'Quote

CHANGE
Your ATTITUDE
And It will CHANGE
Your LIFE

March 14, 2009

Kya Baat Hai!!!

"Oye. Jab itana lamba hokar
tujhe koi dikhai nahi denta
tho mera kya honga
Kher pasand tho kai aate hai

par main kisi ko
pasand aaou
tho baat bane :("

I was a little surprised when I got this reply from one of my buddies whom I had forwarded one of the philosphoy message that I got from other and this buddy of mine asked me whether I was in love?


I don't know where he got this idea (coz the message I sent had nothing remotely connected to love), so I replied him back that I am yet to find one and when asked about his status, this was the reply :)

Took me a while to digest when I read the message, the first thought that came to mind was, did I sent the message to my friend or someone else?, but then the word "lamba" cleared my doubts and it was indeed him.


I have known him for a long time and never heard him ever talking about gals. Though both of us and an other friend had taken a new year resolution few years back that we would have a girlfriend but both of us never tired to get one.

This message was quite different than he is normally. Guess time changes everything :)

5 comments:

Sunil said...

Hahaha....What's your height friend. :D
Yes! Time changes many things..... :)

Have a nice day!

Tall Guy said...

@ Sunil

I stand at 6.2'

Yup that true :D

Winnie the poohi said...

I guess its time for him to settle.. or may be he thinks so :)

Wormy said...

ROTFL!!

You guys make weird resolutions! Getting a girlfriend... getting married!! They arent resolutions dear. Falling in love just happens.. u dunt make plans to fall in love :D

U ARE 6.2!!! shyaa so short!! :P

Tall Guy said...

@ Winnie

Me too. It could be well within this year!!

@ Shwetz

Resolutions are made to be broken not followed :)

Who is talking about getting married, I don't think any one would ask for a life imprisonment :D LOLZ

Yeah falling in love sure happens, but unless you approach someone who catches your fancy, how would you know if you are made for each other or not.

Why do you say that? whats your height?